Electronic invoicing is a type of invoicing that creating, sending, saving and submitting of the invoices are carried out electronically. Taxpayers and public institutions that are in the status of a Joint Stock Company or Limited Company who want to create and submit electronic invoices with the user accounts they have created on the Electronic Invoice Application can do the followings;
• Sending electronic invoices to the existing users.
• Receiving electronic invoices from the existing users.
• Downloading and storing electronic invoices in a digital environment and also submitting when needed.
Basic Invoice Scenario
Basic Invoice Scenario comprises only the situation in which the e-Invoice arrives at the receiving system from the sending system. In this scenario, the institution must accept the e-Invoice if there is no mistake such as lack of mandatory fields, data corruption, and signature invalidation.
Commercial Invoice Scenario
- You can fulfill all of the requirements through one system
- You don't need any additional system or portal
- Integrates with your existing AX processes
- Your AX environment is set up with minimum interference
- Ability to easily archive and recall the invoice data
- Provides user management and authorization
- Makes accounting, confirmation and payment processes shorter
- It can be integrated with other processes like e-Journal and e-Commitment
- The application has a traceable infrastructure